Thursday, June 04, 2009

A Quickie

I know none of us ladies like those...but I'm to tired to type a bunch!

I love having big kids! We have a HUGE yard. It takes about 2 hours to mow. Here is Jonathan helping out and giving Daddy a break by mowing the backyard. He was so proud afterward!

They don't sell bathseats anymore. Apparently some parents thought they were babysitters and babies started drowning in them.... Now that H can sit up, he of course wants to sit up in the tub too. It's hard with out a bath seat b/c the tub is big and slippery. So we bathe him in the sink for now! It's his own perfect little bathtub and he LOVES it!

Golly, he so cute!

Um, yeah. This is SOOOOO Savannah. I just had to share!


My couponing-I already put this on MS and FB so most of you know but I'm SO proud I got all these goodies for a little less than 10 bucks! Whoo-hoo!

I today I got my time off approved to go to Alabama!! Jason put in his vacation time too! I am SO freaking excited I can't hardly stand it. 42 days baby! I talk to Amy so much and we have so much in common it's hard to believe we have never met in person. Savannah is stoked about playing with her daughter Gracie. Benji and Jason have lots to bond over too! Hehehe!

I had my first "bad" day at work. I realized the major downside to working for a small company. I still adore my job and love what I do though. Josh said he has received lots of compliments from other agents about me :O) So that great. He have TONS of closings this month and if we can get them all closed with losing contract I get a 250.00 bonus and a steak dinner. You know what? That's Alabama money baby!!! So pray we don't lose any contracts!

Jason's mom had laid off the MS for a few days so I thought maybe she took the hint, but she was back in full force today :O( She also told her BFF everything she read on the blog, b/c her BFF e-mailed us and made referance to it. Stupid Heifers. So glad we get under their skin by ignoring them :O)

Maybe it wasn't such a quickie after all! Hope you enjoyed it!

5 comments:

Diana said...

So funny seeing a baby in a sink! I used to take a guest towel and put it in the bottom of the tub to keep them from slipping and it keeps them a little warmer too. Is it just me or is it weird that her BFF has your email address?? I don't think it's me. :)

Shannon Ivy said...

LOVE the pictures!!! good luck with the work and contracts!

Justyne said...

Micah used to like mowing, now he HATES it and I even pay him for it cuz I don't want to do it!

Melibelle said...

WOW the sink pics are TOOOOO cute! :0) I can't believe you got all that for $10! One day I'm gonna need you to post details about on of the cost saving tips! :)

Sorry you have a CRAZY MIL and now her BFF... I agree Diana strange that she has it and strange that she had the balls to email Angel! People!

Tara said...

Savannah and Julie look like they have matching 'tudes. They would probably be BFF's if we lived closer :( And Jonathan mowing the grass - ugh - so old! H is definetely a cutie! Miss you!