Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sorry!

I really wanted to keep it public, but Jason's mother found the blog, so as soon as I noticed it went into immediate lock down. She is mighty determined. She sent me a twitter friend request, and I denied her. She was still able to access my friends though. Which she did, she looked at my sister's page which had a link to her blog, which of course had a link to my blog :O( She only had access for about 15 minutes before I noticed. Which is funny b/c she of course saw the 'crazy MIL' comment on yesterday's post. After she was denied access, she went crazy going back to my myspace and my sister's blog, I guess trying to get back in. I locked my blog and H's as soon as I noticed though. Her loss, shen made her bed and now she must lay in it.

8 comments:

Amy said...

She is such a hussy! But you knew that already... Loved chatting with you this afternoon. Ta

Melibelle said...

MY MY she's a woman on a mission! Every time she does something crazy I'm thankful I don't have a crazy mother in law!

Shannon Ivy said...

sorry you have to mess with that!!! good think you noticed and got her blocked as possible.

Diana said...

I guess she didn't realize that you were sticking to it and had moved on! Maybe now she will too. She has plenty of other crazy stuff to keep her busy, I'm sure.

Tara said...

Good for you to stick to your instincts! Thanks for inviting me :)

Staci said...

H is SO stinkin' cute!!! Sorry you had to make your blog private but it's hysterical that she got to see the 'crazy MIL' comment from yesterday, hehe.

April said...

thx for the invite. sorry about the "crazy MIL" -H is gettin so big... luv luv luv those pics! u really do make beautiful babies!

Justyne said...

She is very determined, jeez!