So much to think about..I found out this week that our credit isn't as crappy as I thought it was. We could buy a house within 6 months or so. If Jason doesn't go to school. Which brings up another thing to think about. Jason still isn't 100% sold on school/nursing. He has a cush job with a good company that pays well. So he's thinking about staying there and seeing "where the road leads". Craziness. Just when I think we have everything figured out....
I found out today the VP of Real Estate and the Chief Lending Officer are going to the CEO to push for a permanent position so they can hire ME! Wow! Talk about flattered. Have I told you how much I LOVE where I am though??
6 comments:
HHmmmm.....have you ever heard the phrase - "if you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans"? It works if you put "the Army" in place of "God" too.
Thats awesome! (on both paragraphs!)
Sounds like your life is going in a good direction adn that is all that matters! I am happy for you!
I'm so happy that things are good. Go where God takes you (that's easy for me to say, uncertainty drives me crazy!).
I was thinking exactly what Tara said. You can never really make plans, becasue once you're set on a path something happens to mix it up.
Tara is so right. Well, whatever Jason decides, I'm sure it will work out. I'm glad you love your job. It's what makes it a career vs just work.
Post a Comment