Monday, June 22, 2009

Bah-Hum-Bug!

Today sucked for the most part. I woke up with a headache. Then on the way to work I got a speeding ticket for going 54 in a 35. $151 bucks. It was a speed trap. I was in and out in 5 minutes. They didn't run my tags or DL, they didn't even ask to see my insurance card! All they did was write me up a ticket, and have the audacity to say..."Thank you for wearing your seltbelt" WHAT! It was so patronizing, I wanted to punch him in the face.

Thankfully I was alone in the office today. I didn't even turn the lights on. I just opened the shades enough to get a descent amount of light in. We have so much crap going on at work. I seriously had no idea how hard agents work. It's amazing. I was busy most of the day b/c my boss's son is in the hospital and he was working from there, so I was doing a lot of leg work from the office.

6 comments:

Shannon Ivy said...

Wow, busy day, huh? At least you got to be alone with a bad morning...

Justyne said...

I agree with the above. It was a good morning to get to be alone. So agents are really busy, huh? Good ones probably are. You wouldn't know by my agents. I have 2 and neither one of them ever seem to know what's going on. I am taking my house off the market and next year when I put it back on, I am not using them.

Tara said...

Cops suck. period...

Good agents work hard, I know b/c I would bug mine all day, and she always answered my call! Try to take it easy love!

Justyne said...

I just checked your blog at home so I could save it on my favorites and then tried to go to my blog through your page like I normally do, only the link is to my OLD blog I don't use anymore. Just thought you'd like to know.

Diana said...

They trust you enough to leave you there alone and still know that you will do your job. That's a good sign, and you needed to be by yourself anyway. Hoping the week is getting better for you.

Staci said...

Always makes me mad when I get a ticket. Makes me mad at myself for speeding and giving away money we did not have. Feeling your pain.