Saturday, June 13, 2009

Leftovers

Breakfast
Do you Twitter or Facebook?
Both, I don't update Twitter as much, or have as many "friends" on there, but I have one nonetheless.

Lunch
What are you looking most forward to this summer?
Going to Alabama of course! Amy and I have been friends for 2 years and never actually met in person. We share an awesome bond, that I have with no one else. I talk to her several times a week, her name is thrown around at our house like she's been a part of our lives forever. She is Harrison's Godmother(he wouldn't be here if it wasn't for her), so while we are in Alabama we are doing his baby dedication so she can be a part of it. Also, I'm going to go see Gone with the Wind for the first time at The Historic Alabama Theatre with her. We can't wait! Jason and the kids are stoked too!


Dinner
What is the easiest thing you fixed for dinner this week?
Turkey burgers on the grill. Ground turkey, shredded chz, garlic powder, chopped onion, salt pepper, and misc. other seasonings..and WA-LA dinner is served!


Midnight Snack
What are you envious about right now?
You know, nothing really. I'm happy and content.


Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)
Family first, I have to do what's best for The Hallock's.


MyHotComments.com

3 comments:

Shannon Ivy said...

wow no comments yet!!! Usually i'm never first!

Tara said...

I'm jealous of Amy!

Justyne said...

I hope you have a fantastic time on vacation with Amy! I am envious of you for getting to go on a real vacation!