Saturday, May 30, 2009

I'm back!

After days of fighting with Cox, we switched to AT&T U-verse. We get more channels, and better net for cheaper. We didn't keep the house phone though. Now that Jonathan has a cell phone we don't need it.

I'm stopping nursing H. Yup, that's right no more boobie for the boy!! He hasn't nursed since early this morning, and before that it was yesterday morning. It's been really hard to keep it up while working. I'm glad I did it for 7 months though.

Below is a pic I took at Jen's house on memorial day. He's so stinkin cute, I just wanna squeeze him!


I don't know if ya'll know this...but I LOVE ORANGE!! My good friend Jen hooked me up with the frickin awesomest sunglasses! Check 'em out:

J and S spent the week with my mom and got to hang out with TC and Kat too! Teresa took some GREAT pics of the kiddos, so as soon as I get a chance to snag them I will post them. The kids are home for 1 week, then they go back to my mom's for a week again. This time Elize and Ashyra will be there too! Also, a week from Monday I will have a new nephew! It's so funny that Jonathan was the only boy for 9 1/2 years, and now our family has had 3 more boys in 1 year! Tiffany is having her C-section on June 8th, which is 4 days before her other son, Codey, turns 1. I do not envy her!

The kids got free Rock River Rapids passes when we signed them up for the daycamp at the DRC for the summer, so Jason and I got passes too! Lots o Fun and Sun this summer!! Woo-Hoo!

Um, what else? I have a couple of cavities that have really been bothering me. I mean can't sleep, leave work early, pain so intense I throw up kind of bothering me. It sucks. I have an appt. on the 17th. I hope I last that long!

The crazy MIL found my myspace again :O( It's my own fault. I was careless, it still sucks though. I wish she'd take a hint and leave us alone. She made her choice, we made ours. Let's be happy with our choices and move on already! I know we are and have, now I wish she would!

Anything else? I don't so. Hug and kisses!

5 comments:

Melibelle said...

stinks she found u :( Glad life is good!

Shannon Ivy said...

Yay for the update! I love AT&T uverse and wish we had it at my FILs. I plan on actually updating and blogging when I get home from spending time with Jeff's family like we do every Sunday. Did you see the page I made just for my scrapbook sheets?? I copied how you set up a new blog for it... ENJOY!!!

Diana said...

Crazy MIL! I have been checking the blog like a stalker even though I knew you wouldn't be able to post anything, and then it was locked. What a difference a day makes! I was happy to see the invite.

Tara said...

Don't feel bad about stopping nursing - like you said, you did it for 7 months and that is awesome. Love the shades. Jonathan has a cell phone???

Justyne said...

Be careful, it sound like you have an abcess, not just a cavity. If you let that go untreated for too long, it could turn into something really bad. You can go to your regular doctor for some antibiotics and pain medication until you can see your dentist.