Stop worrying about what might hold you down, and pay attention to why you're standing up.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Content
I am content. No, not just content. Blissfully content. I adore my life. I'd make minor tweaks if I could. You know, move Amy and Misty closer, win the the Lotto, have longer hair... Nothing major though. I love my clean house, nothing makes me happier than Sunday nights. The house is clean, the laundry is done, and I have spent the weekend with my loved ones. As much as I was dreading going back to work, I'm happy that I have. My job rocks. I love what I do. The people are fabulous and I come home happy. When I get home, we grill. Grilling makes me happy. It's quick, it's healthy, and it's an easy clean up. It leaves me more time to enjoy my family. I cherish the time I have with Harrison more. He is growing so fast and doing new stuff each and every day. It's amazing, he's amazing. When the kiddos go to bed, it's Mommy and Daddy time. I love it. Sometimes we clean up together, watch TV, or lay in bed and read side by side. It's perfect. We laugh, talk, tickle and enjoy each others company. It is the perfect way to end every day. I know life isn't always going to be this easy. Summer will come, Football will start, Jason will head back to school, schedules will change, but I'm living in the moment and loving the life that the Good Lord has blessed me with!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Enjoy this time!
I am glad that everything is as it should be.
YEA! Glad you are loving your life!!! :) So what's up with the poor little man pics?
Amen!
Well said! I am with you, minor tweaks but I do love my life!
I'm so glad you're happy!!! I think you and Misty should just move here though.
Post a Comment