I am totally digging the 80's fashion comeback. I love the black and white polks dot shirts, the black and white stripe sweaters. The chunky beads in both braclet and necklace form. The bright colors that go with the back and white. The shirts that have the little tie around the waist! I got me a red and white polka dot one:) It's so fun. The only thing I'm NOT digging is the shoes. I don't really like the glossy slides. Ewww. Who knows I may change my mind..I did about the whole blog thing...hehehehe. So anyway, orange is still my most super favorite color, but for now I'm living in black, white, and red moment. Have a great week friends!
P.S.
Ten-Get another blog, we need to stay in touch more
Tara-Just get a blog!
Justyne-Congrats on your interview! They are opening a new VA hospital here in FTW......I have been trying to moment on your blog for days Windows Live Hates ME!!!
Deanna-UPDATE! UPDATE!
Melibelle- CALLME! TEXTME! EMAILME!! I NEED TO KNOW YOUR OK!
4 comments:
Love the new look! Blog change is good! I'm alive! Just SO SO SO FREAKIN' busy~ Between kid stuff, work stuf,f trying to start my own work stuff, a husband, it's hard! I commend all you who do this and make time to relax! :):)
I refuse! :)
I refuse! :)
Love the new look!!
Post a Comment