Monday, March 05, 2007

First Day


I'm sure I'll complain about it later, but the drive was nice. It was nicer going to work, than home from work, but nice nonetheless. Just me, the mini van, and some music. It was even pretty enough to have the windows down and a breeze blowing through.
I didn't really "work" today. That will be next week. This week is HR training...sexual harassment...company history...don't do insider trading.....you know the usual.
I can't wait to get with my group. I met one of the ladies today. Her name is Angelique or Angelica or something like that. Not sure who she is or where she works exactly, but she's around me somewhere. And her name is awesome...wink..wink...wink...
All else is well. Sis has her $$$ appointment tomorrow for school. Pray for lots o financial aide for her!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WTG on your first day!!!