Tuesday, March 06, 2007

bad night

savannah is sick. she had fever all last night and threw up at the dinner table. She came into our room and needed attention all night(meds, water, tlc). then at 3 i woke up with a migraine. got in a scalding hot shower for 20 minutes, took some excedrin and my migraine pill(the last one). i feel tons better now. BUT my beautiful straightened hair is curly again and between savannah and the migraine i got very little sleep. i hope this today goes fast so i can go back to bed.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope Savannah feels better today and your day blows by quickly. Sorry I missed chatting with you last night. It's my spring break but it doesn't feel like much of a break, too busy! Call me or IM me tonight!

Anonymous said...

Poor babies - you and Savannah! Did you have to take off of work today on your second day? I hope you have a restful day so you can get back on track tomorrow. Julie is home sick in bed too :(

Anonymous said...

Hope Savannah's doing better. How did your day go?

Anonymous said...

Poor girl. She sounds pretty miserable, I hope that it's just a 24 hour thing and she's better tomorrow.

How's the new job?