I know, it's late! It's still Tuesday though. I'm still good for my post a day goal.
***** To ensure I received VM Season 2 from netflix I deleted my whole Q, but those discs! I'll put it all back later, but I wanted to make sure I didn't get something else.
*****I made a hair appt. for Thursday. I will be getting a cut and highlights, I so need this pick me up.
*****I went and got my eyebrows waxed today while on break at work. While I was gone another store manager called for me. My assistant told him, " She went to get her bush waxed". He about died laughing! Poor Kim, she had NO idea why. Yes, I did go get my BUSHY eyebrows waxed! Note to self.....Teach Kim More American Lingo........
*****I'm working on making some blog changes. Let me know if you like!
Angel..........Out!
6 comments:
Love, love, love the new banner. Great profile pic. Cool format changes.
I love the curly little font on your banner! Everything is lookin good!
Love it! You figured out how to take the pink off the sides - cool! One of these days we'll have to find a few phone minutes so you can teach me how to do a banner. I may never get it on my own.
Yea how did you take the pink side off??? You must share!!!! Like the banner very cool!
just one thing to say.
misty......out.
dork.
im sure the eyebrows look great had to read it 2times i at 1st thought you said elbows dont ask reading to fast
and let me say yes should teach kim more english good think your boss has a sense of humor wow
love mom
Post a Comment