So, here's the to beautiful women in my life. You are so SO special to me. I cannot even put into words the effect your presence has on me. Although, I know that coming from me it may not be the same as coming from others in your life: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, INSIDE AND OUT.
This is all of us at Fridays at the end of the night. Don't ask me why we didn't take this pic at OTB when the lip gloss was fresh b/c I have NO clue!

This is my girl Lou. I know! She's gorgeous! I love her so much. Never have 2 people spent so much time on the phone during company time as her and I. She is almost always my first call when something happens, good or bad. Mwah!
Nuna...I'm so lucky to be be related to this girl! She is my tree hugging, garden growing, organic friend. I am constantly amazed by her desire for all things natural(except light!) She is so freakin' cute it's not funny. This girl is incapable of taking bad photo, she looks fab in every photo I have of her. HUGS!

Melibelle~This girl is one of my many gifts that came to me directly from God. When we met we just {clicked}. We were both at crappy points in our lives, and God put us together to help get each other through it, and we did! Last night was the first time that I had actually *seen* her in almost a year. We had many a phone, text, and IM conversions in the past year though. I'm going to be a copy-cat and get my hair done JUST like hers. I love it. Smooches!
Last, but not least, my Baby Sister! She is my best friend, my 2nd biggest pain in the butt, and she is beautiful. I am feircely protective of her. Probably too much, but hey that's what big sisters do! I am so thankful for the 2 neices she gave me. I love those little girls with every ounce of my being. Misty and I can just sit, and talk, and sit and talk, and sit and talk. Even better we can sit and not talk, and still know what the other is saying. XOXOXOXO


5 comments:
I need to visit you so I can meet your most awesome friends! I'm glad you had such a good time. Sorry I didn't make it, that hitchhiking thing didn't work out for me. I can't quite put my finger on what went wrong. It might've been when I tried to flash some leg, blinded the poor driver with the sight of my white, icky, cellulite ridden thigh and he ran off the road...but, who knows, right? ;) LOVE YA!
You are loved! A night out with friends does wonders for us all. I really needed some love and I always know who to call.
AAAWWWEEE I need a tissue here at work this morning! I had a freakin' blast! When I got home I told Daniel I am making time for girls from now on... NO QUESTIONS ASK! He didn't disagree... in fact he said you need too!! So plan on it girls! It was much needed for me too! Love to you all! :):) And Happy MOnday!
~meli
Oh and..........I MISS MY FREAKIN COMPUTER!!!!!!!!
I wanted to see you all SO bad but I must, on occasion, make a little bit of money - and I got your message but I wasn't anywhere close. Hugs to you all and I'm sorry I missed it!
I had so much fun! Loved seeing and talking with everyone. It was much needed and, if I say so, well deserved. Love you all! :)
Post a Comment