Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Another Late Night Post!

I have a good reason tonight:

After work I went to hang with lou. Darius got hurt at football practice. At first we didn't know exactly what happened, Welton just went to meet the ambulance on it's way to the hospital. All we knew was he broke his leg, and they thought maybe he might have hurt his knee too.

After a few hours we found out that he broke his femur(sp?) on the growth plate. Thank God he was so tall already! Last I knew, there was no damage to his knee. Wheew! I brought Lil Wel home with me while Lou and Wel went back up to the hospital. Darius was going into surgery about 9:30.

Please keep Darius, Welton, and Katina in you thoughts and prayers. It's a scary time for all of them. Darius has been looking forward to football season for months, he is going to be devastated that he can't play.

I'm sure Lou will update everyone over the next couple of days.

Now, just because my sister made of me......

ANGEL......OUT!!!

No comments: