Monday, August 21, 2006

Post a Day

My goal is this week is to post once a day. Will it work? I don't know? I'm going to try.
Do you know what tomorrow is?

THE DAY VERONICA MARS SEASON 2 COMES OUT ON DVD


I LOVE this show! I enjoy watching it with every ounce of my being. Veronica is the coolest outcast ever. She doesn't care what people say, or think. This season she gets back in with the "in crowd", but she's so not one of them. Could Logan Eckles be any cuter? I mean really, he's wearing an orange shirt...a man after my own heart. I have this on my Q with netflix, but it says "short wait". If they do not mail it to me tomorrow I'm afraid I might have to go buy it myself. How dare they make me wait one moment longer? I've been waiting since May as it is!



This mag ROCKS. It is full of quizzes and questions to ask your friends and loved ones. The quiz I gave the kids last week came from here. Lou brought it out on Saturday and we had SO much fun answering the questions. There are some really thought provoking ones in there too. BTW, I will be making a circle journal for all my friends with some of the questions for my friends. You do not have to do a circle journal, but I do want you to do a page in mine. If you live far away, I will mail it to you, and you can mail it back. If you do not scrapbook(you know who you are!), you can just use a pen to write in your answers. I really want a comprehensive book of my friends. All of them!


That's all Folks!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! I was just telling Sean last night that I might break down and start a blog and how I was your only friend that didn't scrap!
LOVE YOU! Wish I could have joined you last weekend. Someday I'll see you again :( I just can't see that day in the future yet....

Melibelle said...

I ran out and got the mag too!!! I already made D take a few quizes!!!

~mel