Stop worrying about what might hold you down, and pay attention to why you're standing up.
ME TOO! We should have a girls night sat night to help with frustrations!
OH! OH! OH! That sounds like a good idea!
I'm in! Plan it Mel~
I'll call you tomorrow! But I say we met up for dinner and fun around 7 ish... somewhere over by you Angel! I'm feeling Mexican and Rita's are in our future!
i never get a girls night! ;(
Wish I could go too!
So Misty... bribe Jason to watch everybody! You need to come out too!
Official:We will be at On The Border Sat night by Angel's house at 7 pm for dinner and drinks! Girls night out! Be there ot be square!!! ~mel
i have to work, as usual. and i can't call in cause i was sick last week.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
ME TOO! We should have a girls night sat night to help with frustrations!
OH! OH! OH! That sounds like a good idea!
I'm in! Plan it Mel~
I'll call you tomorrow! But I say we met up for dinner and fun around 7 ish... somewhere over by you Angel! I'm feeling Mexican and Rita's are in our future!
i never get a girls night! ;(
Wish I could go too!
So Misty... bribe Jason to watch everybody! You need to come out too!
Official:
We will be at On The Border Sat night by Angel's house at 7 pm for dinner and drinks! Girls night out! Be there ot be square!!!
~mel
i have to work, as usual. and i can't call in cause i was sick last week.
Post a Comment