Dear Sister,
I know that right now you are sad, lonely, pregnant, emotional, and in desperate need of a strong pair of arms around you. Couple all of this with an incredible lack of sleep and a constant foot on your bladder and no one blames you for your actions :O) However, no matter how sad or lonely you get, you should never settle. Settling for less than you deserve, less than you are worth is asking for trouble. Life is hard enough with someone you love and want to be with forever. Throw in "settling" and it makes it unbearable. You have the arms around you at night, but you still have the emptiness. It's like eating a salad when you really want a cheeseburger. Technically the salad is food and it's in your belly, so you should be full, but it doesn't satisfy you. With every bite, you just think more and more about that cheeseburger. You see cheeseburgers everywhere, your salad becomes even more tasteless and bland. It's not filling you up. Your hunger for the cheeseburger actually deepens while you're eating the salad. The salad makes you sad, you know it will never satisfy like the cheeseburger. So wait. Wait for the cheeseburger, don't settle for the salad. Don't subject the girls to a salad, they deserve a cheeseburger too. We all do. I don't know why every one's cheeseburgers come at different points in their lives. That's a God question, all I know is you're hungry for a cheeseburger, so don't settle for a salad.
Love,
Big Sister
8 comments:
Thanks sister.
<3
And now I want a cheeseburger... the food.
Did I mention you're the bestest sister ever? ;)
Not in the last fews hours :o)
Everyone deserves their cheesburger!
And here i thought i was filet mignon?
I'd take a cheeseburger over filet any day. I'm a low maintnance girl!
You can be her buffalo burger. Tasty & good for her :)
Post a Comment