Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hmmmmm

I feel like blogging, but I'm not sure what to say, so I shall just begin and see where my rambling take me!  Today was almost 80 degrees!  It was so beautiful out.  I was out a little bit running errands for work.  It was great.  I wasn't able to run, but I did walk with the kids to McDonald's.  They both did awesome at their parent teacher conference.  They are doing very well.  Jonathan more than likely will be placed in advanced math next year.  Savannah is reading at almost a 6th grade level!!  Although she may like to reading to much, b/c she rushes through her work, so she can get back to reading.    They are both lil' talkers, but that's not surprising considering who their mother is!!

We received an e-mail stating our Taylor tickets have been printed!! Whoo-hoo! I can't wait to get them in the mail :O) I need to book our room for our night in KC too, but I just haven't had time.

Today Jonathan was playing football at the field with a bunch of other boys.  They had all put their stuff on the side lines while they played. Some punk or punks thought that it would be a great idea to STEAL the phones of a bunch of boys!  3-4 boys had their phones stolen.  Can you believe that?  Jerk off kids.... I called Verizon and since we have insurance it will only be $39 to replace it.  Jonathan has had his phone almost 2 years and never lost it, broke it, nothing.  While I was on the phone with the rep suspending his service, I was almost able to get my iphone!  Their was something wrong with their ordering system, so she's going to call me back on Tuesday :O)  Technically my upgrade isn't available until March 3rd, but she was gonna work some magic for me! We'll see how it goes!

On our way to Alabama we have decided to stop in Memphis!  That should be fun.  Both the kids love music and will be excited to go to Graceland.  It'll be a fun little side trip on our way to the Wood's place.  We've been shopping around for vans.  It looks like we'll be able to get a good used van with our tax return!  I just hope it comes in time.  I do not want to drive to Alabama in our little car.  I will if I have to, but I really don't want to!!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Memphis is fun! We went there last year for a weekend. You have to go to Corky's for BBQ - it's the best we've ever had, anywhere!

Shannon Ivy said...

i love the update!