Stop worrying about what might hold you down, and pay attention to why you're standing up.
Tuesday, January 08, 2008
Rambles
I'm feeling better. Not so menstrual. The last 2 mornings I have gotten up and drank coffee. It helped. I'm embarrassed and ashamed to say it helped me get through the day without wanting to fall asleep at my desk. Regular Joe, I didn't even pay $4 for it. Just me and my big orange mug. I think I may make it a trend. Work is good. I start my OJT classes on Thursday. I have two classes this week, and 2 next week. Then I will be officially allowed to pass on my CW knowledge. So, I buy company stock..... Did you see today's closing price?? $5.47, yup my company stock is worth a Grande White Chocolate Mocha with an extra shot of espresso. Depressing. Praise the Lord I only have 20!!! I decreased my amount for next quarter, I'd rather spend that money else where. They brought back overttime. Which is good b/c I need the money, but bad b/c I have to wake up earlier to get there for it. Mornings are not my friend!! I do believe the devil invented them. I took my first step towards preparing for my girls weekend in Louisiana. Have I told you how excited I am about spending the weekend with Amy Beth?? Well, here it is...I'm excited about spending the weekend with Amy Beth!! Don't ask what we are going to do, b/c I have no clue! It's no kids, no husbands, no schedules, do what you want when you want girl time!!! Only a little over 60 days to prepare! That's really what I need the overtime for. Hehehehe. My sister turns 21 in a week. It makes me feel old. My BABY sister...21....oh yea...and she's gonna have a baby! What! I moved out when she was 9, to me she still is 9. Geez time flies. I'm still totally loving the digital scrappin' thing. Haven't done anything since the weekend other than download free stuff. That's the best part, there is so much free stuff!! Cute free stuff!! It's amazing. Tonight Oli came over for dinner. He is a gentleman from our old Church. I did a scrapbook for him and his wife and their trip to the Israel. Anyway, I guess my rambles are about complete. I think I'm tired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, I can hear your voice in your blog and it makes me realize how much I miss you. Ya wouldn't think an hour drive would make such canyon but I guess it does. Long distance hugs from me to you!
I can't wait for our weekend either!!!
Post a Comment