Thursday, January 17, 2008

Memory Lane

I love to go back through pics on my 'puter. Not only is it a great trip down memory lane, it reminds me of the scrappin ideas in my head that have yet to make onto paper.
These are some of my faves from tonight
This is the finished product of Jason's tattoo. I have about 40 pics of the entire 2 hour process. I even bought this cool Chinese paper(even though the writing is Japanese) to scrap it on. Is it done? Nope not yet :(
This is one I've actually scrapped, but it's still a fave. The kids look so cute and bright. I can't help but love this photo.
Savannah and Grammie.
I'm a total grammie's girl. It makes my heart swell when see a pic like this of my 2 favorite girls!!

Me and my hunny.

Whew! So much history so little blog space! He's my love, my life, we have been through so much. Every time I think we've reached our breaking point we come out stronger and better than ever.

Our family. The reasons I wake up everyday.Work is going OK. Everyone is freaking out about BOA coming in tomorrow. Honestly, I could care less. It won't effect me. I think I'm going to Happy Hour tomorrow with Lou and Teresa. Nothing can beat $2 margaritas and girlfriend time. Especially heading into a 3 day weekend. Jason doesn't have Monday off, so it will be and the kiddos chillin' here at home. What a wonderful day that will be!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

loved looking at the pics again. i do the same thing from time to time. Of course we're still on for tomorrow. see ya at 5:00.