Thursday, January 03, 2008

2008

has gotten off to a great start!! I know it's only the 3rd day, but I'm optimistic. They shifted some stuff around at work, so I have a little relief in some areas, and more responsibilities in others. I like it. I like pulling reports, cutting, sorting, pivoting....excel is my bee-otch!! Next week I will start training to become an on the job trainer. In '7 days and a wake up' I will lose my security blankie though. Katina has been my shield from upper management. She keeps telling us it might be better for us(our team)when she is gone, but I'm not so sure. I have a mouth that some people tend to find....hmmm...obnoxious??? I speak my mind, and that is not appreciated by most in our department.

Other than myspace profile I haven't done much for 'The Year of Angel'. I still need to set all my Angel songs on my player. I don't think I'm going to be able personalize my blogger background, the html is kicking my hiney and I just don't have the time right now to figure it out. I do still plan on doing my ME time on the 13th. I think I'm going to go get nails. I miss those suckers. I feel so girly and feminine with them on. Nothing says sexy like a french manicure!

I download some new digi stuff. I can't wait to play with it. I got some neat papers and embellishments. Katina is going to teach me how tomorrow after work. Yipee!

No comments: