Stop worrying about what might hold you down, and pay attention to why you're standing up.
I love it!! It's so freakin great can't wait to see the rest of the album!
I hate to point this out to you, but scrimmage is spelled with 2 m's! The page looks great though!
it's funny you say that, b/c jason and i were trying to figure it out. I left it at one and figured i could at it later if it was two.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love it!! It's so freakin great can't wait to see the rest of the album!
I hate to point this out to you, but scrimmage is spelled with 2 m's!
The page looks great though!
it's funny you say that, b/c jason and i were trying to figure it out. I left it at one and figured i could at it later if it was two.
Post a Comment