Monday, December 18, 2006

I found it!!!

Now that the Christmas season is upon us the kids have been talking about Christmas cookies. Well, if you live in north Texas you know not all Christmas cookies are created equal. Ms. Kitty(Staci's mom) has passed down THE BEST homemade sugar cookie recipe. When I say the best I mean absolutely fan-tab-u-lous! Anyway, so I thought that I had lost my copy of the secret family recipe(or maybe Joe sold it....), but last night while cleaning, I FOUND IT! YIPPEEE~!! So this weekend we will be sugar cooking making fools. Thanks Kitty and Staci!

P.S. No, you can't have a copy of the recipe, I had to be in the circle of trust for YEARS before I got it!! Your day will come too....in 2011...hehehehehehhe......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was supposed to get that recipe a few months ago. I wonder what changed her mind.....???

Staci said...

I'm glad I could share a little of my family with you. Enjoy.
And, Nuna, nothing "changed my mind" it just didn't get done. Maybe if you're good Santa will leave it in your inbox for Christmas.

Anonymous said...

I'm good! I'm good!!