Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Exhausted

I think when I get done posting this I am going to bed. I'm SO tired, and it's only Wednesday. What's a girl to do?? Monday I got home from my meeting at 11pm(thanks G and L, I had an awesome time!!). Tuesday I got home at 10:30, and still had to make 2 posters for PTO and make our class basket for the silent auction look pretty! This morning I was up and out at 7:30. I took the kiddos to school, and worked in the office doing PTO stuff until 9:30 when I went to work. Jonathan's teacher said there was no reason for me to come tonight, he is doing very well. Yipee! I tiny break.

In VERY exciting news....
I GOT A CHI!!
Not just any chi, the turbo chi. i wish i could give a review, but I haven't actually used it yet. I did however get it for an awesome price. It was originally 169.99. Bed, Bath and Beyond price matched Target, so it was 79.99, THEN they take competitors ads(even after the price match!) and I got another 20% off! It came out to be 64 bucks! Can you believe it? I'm in heaven!

If you get a chance click on Melibelle's name(see the right side), and check out her new digi stuff she's been doing. It's very cool!

Katina, Staci, and Justyne: If I'm this busy and can still update, you can too!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so funny! I have finals this week and next, so it's school, study as much as humanly possible and then sleep, perhaps eat somewhere in there. And I had started to update and couldn't because I was so exhausted...read tonight cuz I am updating.

Melibelle said...

haha! I'm glad I didn't have to get called out!! YEA me!! Boo everyone else!! ;) luv u guys though!!!

Staci said...

I'm trying, I'm trying! I've actually tried 2 days in a row and can't gett blogger to load. Don't know what's up but I'll try again. Love you!

Anonymous said...

thank you angel for the prayers. WHat is a CHI? I know it may be a silly question. But I am still wondering. LOL!
miss yea..ten