Thursday, December 21, 2006

Agh!

No title seemed right for a blog about nothing so there it is! AGH!
Not much to report. We have been off the hook crazy, busy at work this week.
Today we opened with 3100, and I went to the bank 3 times and got 3 g's each time!
CRAZY busy, new loan city in my place.
I only need to get 2 things to be done C-mas shopping!
YIPPEE! I can pick them both up in the a.m. before work if I get up early enough.
If not, there's is always Saturday:)
I need to wrap
I only have like, 6 gifts wrapped
That's it
I'm going to be a wrapping fool over the next few days
I can't wait for 4 pm on Saturday
2 1/2 days off work
Praise the Lord!
I need it so bad
I can't wait until March
I get vacation-paid!
Like a real job!
I'm not feeling 100% in the spirit
I'm trying really hard though
I'm hoping it'll hit on Saturday when I leave work
That place can be such a downer sometimes
Nothing is ever good enough
oh well
Kids went shopping for each other tonight
j and s bought for e
j and e bought for s
e and s bought for j
Fun had by all
Including me:)
Welp, i better get to bed
i was gonna wrap, but it's 10
and I'm an old lady
I need my beauty sleep
Hehehehehehehe

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What?? Real paid vacation! What will you do? :) I know you'll be better after Saturday! Sounds like the kids had fun. And you too. It's great watching the kids get excited - that's one of the reasons I love XMas so much!!!

Melibelle said...

you'll be great once you get off on Saturday! I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas! I'm off and running with my schedule!! :):)

love ya

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your time off from work! Tell Jason and the kids we all said Merry Christmas!