Sunday, December 31, 2006

com·mit·ment
Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[kuh-mit-muhnt] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1. the act of committing.
2. the state of being committed.
3. the act of committing, pledging, or engaging oneself.
4. a pledge or promise; obligation:
I'm making commitments instead of resolutions this year. No one keeps resolutions. They're like a diet, it's short term. Not a lifestyle change. That's what I need, a life style change. There are a million things running through my head, things I like about myself and my life. Things I do not. I need to change them, and I need help. I'm putting my commitments on my blog so that I see them everyday, I'll be able to monitor my progress and step it up if I start slacking. And I will, I'm human. 2005 and 2006 were 2 of my worst years on record, I pray and hope that 2007 will be wonderful. A year of growth, learning, love, and happiness.

6 comments:

Melibelle said...

I love it! and need detailed instructions please!!!!

Anonymous said...

I like your new spot, man!! Hope thiz years better to ya...peace be tha journey..Keith

Anonymous said...

Update! Update! Update!!

Melibelle said...

RIGHT! UPDATE PLEASE

Anonymous said...

New Year, New Blog??? More like New Year, No Blog!!! Where is my update???

Melibelle said...

yea.... you said