Stop worrying about what might hold you down, and pay attention to why you're standing up.
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Nightmare
i had a nightmare light night that Savannah was hit by a car. and no one cared, but galynn. the car of girls who hit her ran off. i called 911 but they said all their ambulances were in east texas and they "might" be able to see her if we brought her in. bring her in, i screamed? she was ran over, thrown up in the air and landed on her head, and you want me to move her! she woke up slightly and said nothing hurt, so I picked her up and began walking to the nearest ER. Along the way i ran into galynn and her husband and they helped. i saw my mom too, but she was too busy smoking to help. after this i woke up. i immediately rolled over and put my arm around Savannah(who was of course in my bed!) and snuggled with her. I hate dreams like this. i used to have them abut misty all the time. i hope i don't start having them again. anyway, i just needed to get it out before i forget. tomorrow is turkey day folks. yippeee~!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How awful!! I hate dreams like that! I used to have dreams about Darius being hurt or worse while I was in Korea. I looked it up in a dream dictionary and it said that when a parent dreams about their child being hurt or killed that it means they feel the child is growing away from them. Not just growing up (although that can be a cause as well) but growing more indepent and not needing the parent as much. It doesn't necessarily mean something bad is going to happen. Hopefully this will help you. I know it helped me. Love ya!!!!
I have dreams like that occasionally too. You wake up and think, "Did that really happen?" and frantically want to make sure it didn't happen. At least Savannah was right there so you didn't have to go too far to reassure yourself she's fine.
Post a Comment