We had an awesome time Saturday night making Sushi. My brother cam over and stayed the night. He had never has sushi before and enjoyed trying it for the first time. Jonathan even broke down and tried it. Savannah has always loved it. I think I like the Spicy Tuna roll better than the philly roll. It was fun to make our own combos.
The manager of the retail job I interviewed for last week called today. She said they like me and I have a great personality, but I lack retail experience for a management position. Soooo, she offered me a part-time sales position. It's not really what I want, but I suppose it will do for now. I need a full time well paying job by July. I can't put Jason through nursing school on a part-time retail paycheck. It works OK for now though b/c I won't have to be away from H as much and Grammie will probably keep him so he won't have to go to daycare. One day at a time. I'll worry about the rest later.
I LOVE MY FAMILY
ME AND MY BOY
YUMMY FINGERS!

SERIOUSLY, COULD HE BE ANY CUTER??
RICE, NORI, CREAM CHEESE, SALMON, TUNA,
CUCUMBER, AVOCADO, CRAB, AND SPICY MAYO

JASON AND RYAN MAKING THEIR SUSHI
ROLLING
SAVANNAH FEEDING UNCLE RYAN SUSHI
After my rough night with Harrison it was wonderful to get this e-mail from my hubs this morning:
I LOVE YOU:
I love your smile
I love your devotion
I love your mommy skills
I love your dedication to our family
I appreciate everything you do for us.
You Are My Girl.
I love your smile
I love your devotion
I love your mommy skills
I love your dedication to our family
I appreciate everything you do for us.
You Are My Girl.
I'm a lucky gal :O)

6 comments:
looks like yall' had a great V-day! Congrats on the job!
looks like yall' had a great V-day! Congrats on the job!
fun times and what a great note from j! of course i had ot go find a lil guy named jason. i want that! hehe.
I've never tried sushi, but I wont knock it till i try it. Sorry H isnt feeling well. Good luck on the job, Usually people have better luck getting a job once they have a job. So maybe that could work out to your advantage!
Sounds like you had a great valentines and that email from Jason is SO sweet. Thanks for all your help the other day!
Good luck with the job. Look at all the slobber on H's shirt! I can't believe he's old enough to be slobbering that much. The pics are great, sushi making looks like fun!
Post a Comment