Friday, February 13, 2009

RSV

For 20 minutes(while we waited on the test) they thought that was what Harrison had. It's enough to scare the daylights out of a momma!! He's had a nasty cough for a couple of weeks, so I finally took him to the Dr. Thankfully, she said it's just a normal cough due to cold. He is eating okay, sleeping okay, and sucking on his pacifier, all indicators of a baby that feels decent. She recommended a cool mist humidifier. Grammie was going to let us use hers, but decided instead we needed our own, so she bought us one. I've always wanted to get one but have always been to cheap to fork the money out. It seems to be helping. Harrison hasn't coughed as much since I set it up. He even slept for almost 3 hours after the appointment.

Of course since my last name is Hallock, we did not get our return. I doubled checked the routing and account number to be sure it was correct and no one else got our money. The website says I have to wait until the 18th before calling them, so that's what I shall do. I should have known better, if it wasn't for bad luck, I'd have no luck.

I didn't hear back about my interview :O( I guess it's back to career builder for me. BLAH.

2 comments:

Melibelle said...

wow! lots in that little post! Glad Ur little man is ok... that would be scary. Sorry no $$$ maybe next week??? And if they didn't hire you there CRAZY!! u didn't need them anyway! :):):):)

Tara said...

I would have been scared for Harrison too! My cousing had RSV and now they have to be very careful where they bring him. Don't worry about the money - you'll get it in good time.