Last night at parent/teacher conferences we received a not so good report on Jonathan's behavior...One of his punishments was this....
BEFORE
AFTER
Yup, he had to get a haircut. He looks happy in that picture, but he was not happy at the salon. He cried the whole time. Not the loud drama sobbing, but the silent crying where the only way you knew he was crying was b/c of the tears silently rolling down his face. It broke my heart. Every time I said "shorter", he would let out a little sob, then return to silent tears. It was as horrible for me as it was for him.
My interview went OK, it wasn't great. The DM asked really tough questions. I will know tomorrow if I got the position. I hope so. Jason scheduled his campus visit at WSU today. Whoo-hoo! The kids are home until Tuesday b/c of conferences and the holiday...let's hope I don't lose my mind in the next five days!!
4 comments:
Oh my goodness! His hair? I'm scared to ask what he was up to...I can't imagine him up to no good ;)
You know what, Noah's behavior at school has been less than great lately too. We have a conference scheduled today and I was already plotting his punishment..A HAIRCUT! Noah's hair is a tad bit longer than Jonathans hair. Great minds think alike!
Hi Angel - this time it is me. :) Have an awesome day!
aww...poor baby. he looks nice but i do miss his hair...he was so rockin!
Post a Comment