Monday, December 22, 2008

This-N-That

SAD-Almost all of Harrison's newborn clothes don't fit. Sleepers, onsies, anything with "NB" on it is too small. He also comfortably fits into size 1 diapers! Do you hear me sobbing? I'm constantly looking at Jason saying..."I thought we agreed we weren't going to let this one grow up?" I have decided to continue updating his blog with his milestones and memories. The Good Lord knows that if I don't blog it I'll never remember it when it comes time to do his scrapbook!

EXCITED-Christmas is only 3 days away!! Can you believe it? The kids have been really good about not attacking the tree. They have only fondled their gifts a few times :O) I have had to tell them several times that I am done shopping b/c they are still adding to their lists!!

TIRED- I know that J and S didn't sleep near as much as H does, yet I don't remember being this tired with them. Perhaps it's my old age!! H only wakes once per night( most of the time). Which should be a dream come true, but I still wake feeling exhausted. I need to get us on a schedule. I'm a schedule person, so it would help me a lot if I woke at the same time everyday, and had certain tasks to accomplish each day as well.

HAPPY-Although I haven't done any sort of "real" scrappin in ages(by ages, I mean years!) I am making it a priority in 2009. I want to start attending crops at the LSS here in Derby. Scrappin is always how I made new friends when I moved to a new area, so I need to get out there and get some friends!! Not to mention finish some scrapbooks! I'm excited to start cropping again. I have no idea about new trends products or styles so it will be like I've never scrapped before. I also plan on doing more digi stuff too. I enjoy making stuff and often use photoshop to make my myspace backgrounds and tags. Fun stuff!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Am I sensing a postpartum emotional moment here? Haha!

Anonymous said...

I think you will enjoy the cropping time again. I don't think I will be able to do much of that. I can barely make time to put together my kits let alone original layouts. Sounds like things are all coming together.