Monday, December 29, 2008

Hello, Hello, Hello!

I hope everyone had an awesome Christmas! We had a wonderful holiday here at the Hallock house. Christmas Eve I woke up full of the Spirit! We baked and wrapped, and hung out. Then went to the Christmas Eve service and drove around looking at Christmas lights.

Christmas morning the kids woke us up announcing that Santa had left them new bikes!! We opened gifts, had breakfast and baked a Pumpkin Cheesecake(so good!) to take to Grammies. We had a great time at Grammies. The kids and Jason played Ryan's new Wii, while Harrison and I hung out with Grammie and helped with dinner. Jonathan and Savannah ended up staying the night, so Jason and I came home with only 1 kiddo!

Saturday night we went to a Wichita Thunder hockey game. Talk about a good time!! It was crazy fun. Ryan and Jonathan were up doing the YMCA, and begging for the players to fight. It was more fun than I thought it would be. I had never been to a hockey game before and it was neat to watch.

We haven't been doing much since then. Hanging out, enjoying each others company and being lazy!! Today, we slept in, went for a walk and now we are waiting for Jen and her kiddos to come and hang out.

The table before dinner-I love grammies orange square plates!!
My orange Rachael Ray cookware from Grammie-My favorite gift this year fo' shizzle!!

Harrison in his new froggie high chair from grammie!

My mini bubba's first Christmas!

The kiddos before Church on C-mas Eve!

3 comments:

Tara said...

Sounds like you all had a nice Christmas. Hockey games are awesome, we go whenever we have the chance!

April said...

Glad you had a good Christmas! Best wishes for a Happy New Year!

mama duke said...

hockey sucks but i'm glad you were able to have fun anyways! lol. and isn't your grammie so stylish with her colored square plates!