Monday, July 14, 2008

Update, Update, Upadate

We are here. We are alive. We are ecstatic!

Friday was stressful!! The penske place wouldn't take Jason' Gma's CC. Soooo...we had to go to U-haul and pay 100 dollars more! We got a truck and that's all that matters. Jason loaded the truck Friday and Saturday morning. Staci and CJ arrived after lunch to load the heavy stuff, and Thank God they did! They were LIFESAVERS!! We left Texas about 6:45 on Saturday evening. Whooooooooooooooo-Hooooooooooooooooooo!!

We ran into a bad storm in Oklahoma that had be praying out loud to my Lord above. I couldn't see the road, it was coming down so hard. My max speed was about 25 mph. It was awful. We rolled into Grammies at 1:30. It only took us 45 minutes longer than normal with the u-haul.

Yesterday Jason, Grampy, Grammie and I unloaded the uhaul. It came out alot faster than it went it!! Then we hung out here at the house, and grammie and I made Jason his birthday dinner of choice. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!

Today I had my interview at 10. It went really well! it lasted and hour, then they called me an hour later to have me come back and fill out the paper work for credit and DMV checks. Sweet! I went to the Dr. today to. All is well, he seems nice.

Tomorrow Jason has an interview at 12. Hopefully that goes well, and my uncle is going to try and get home on at Cessna. I plan on being completely and totally lazy tomorrow, except for going to the library to print some stuff out.

5 comments:

Shannon Ivy said...

I'm really glad you made it there safely!

Anonymous said...

Ditto! I was hoping that there would be a blog update.

Tara said...

So glad you made it safely!

Staci said...

HUGS!!

mama duke said...

glad everything is goin great!!! love you all!