Monday, July 07, 2008

Sooooo...

Yesterday I applied for 5 or 6 jobs online. I didn't put any time or effort into it. I just searched career builder and applied for what sounded interesting, even if I wasn't qualified. I didn't even submit a cover letter with any of my resumes.

Today I got a call!! It was from one of the insurance companies I applied at. I applied for 2 different positions, so I'm not sure which one they are calling about, nor do I remember what they are for. Note to self: Go back to Career Builder before returning the call....

Now the bad part. I feel HORRIBLE! Jason has been job searching for 2 months with little feedback and I half a**ed apply for some jobs and get a call, and I don't even want to work!! AGH!! Either way we need the money so pray for me!!

5 comments:

Shannon Ivy said...

Well, good luck to both of you!

Anonymous said...

YAY! Good for you!

Tara said...

Always praying for you girl!

Anonymous said...

You are always in my prayers. I am looking for a job too, a second one. Naaman is going to be SAHD and go to school, so SOMEONE needs to make the money.

mama duke said...

let's trade prayers on the whole job thing eh?