Jason's interview went really well! They called him back within 2 hours to schedule a 2nd interview! When we went back today they talked to him about a totally different position than want he applied for. An accounting position instead of an admissions position! Craziness! They are willing to start him between his starting and ending wage at RR. Which is awesome! Insurance begins after 60 days!! He's really excited about the opportunity. He is still going to follow up with David about Cessna. We are pretty sure his starting wage with this other job is higher though.
I haven't heard back from the insurance agency about the position I interviewed for. I suppose they are still doing the checks. We'll see. I'll be excited if I get it, and OK if I don't. I love being home again, and being lazy!!
2 comments:
I'm glad everything is going ok with you guys! I wish Jason the best of luck and either way it goes for you I just hope you're happy!
good luck to both of you!!! love you!
Post a Comment