Long time no post. So what else is new. Not to awfully much going on. School, work, home, cleaning. The norm. The kiddos started school on the 27th. They are both doing well. Savannah's teacher said she is "very smart and cooperative". I agree with very smart, but cooperative? Why do they behave wonderful for everyone else? I have a meeting with Jonathan's teacher on Tuesday. She said "no major concerns". We'll see. He starts football on Monday. It got pushed out a week. He is chomping at the bit to go. Hopefully it will poop him a little, the boy never sleeps!
Please say an extra prayer for our family. We have 3 major decisions we are pondering right now. Nothing life threatening or horrible. Just little changes we are thinking of making to/for our family.
I miss blogging, I may finally break down and get internet at the house. We'll see. Jason and I spend so much more time together and with the kids without it. I love that.
1 comment:
Good to hear from you. I was thinking that you had sworn off the internet forever. :)
Post a Comment