Only for a little bit. I have to pick up the kids from daycare in 30 minutes. Wheew! Is all I have to say. Since my last blog so much has happened, yet now it seems unimportant. Not that it was really that important to begin with. First, I want to give a shout out to Me-ma and Nana. These two woman single handily saved me this month!! My mom(me-ma) bought all the kids clothes for school! Woo-hoo! And to make it even better my fabulous mother in law(a.k.a. Nana) bought all their school supplies! I am so blessed!! THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart ladies. I love you!
Another blessing: When we moved into our apartment. Jason took off his ring b/c his fingers tend to swell in the heat. Well, then I lost it! We were both so sad. After much prayer, I FOUND IT! In the bottom of a laundry basket that was housing misc. junk from the old house. Go figure! I never would have looked there normally, but something drew me to it! So after a month of being ring less, and arguing about buying another one, the original is back on his hand. WOO-HOO!
As mentioned above my kids are getting ready for school. I'm excited yet sad. My "baby" is going to kindergarten. Yes, kindergarten. Sob...sob...sob....
Jonathan's hair is soooo long. I need to post pics. They both are so big. I'm the mom of big kids. Crazy.
This weekend my sister is keeping the kids overnight. Praise the Lord! Jason and I will get some alone time. I can't wait. We are planning on cooking dinner together, then perhaps a movie...we'll see!
I got a new job, sorta. Same company, just a new job within my team. Instead of impacting loans, I "package" the loans to send to the investor. I am their contact when they have questions regarding their loans that we service. Lots of spreadsheets!! I can't wait to learn more.
Going scrappin next weekend. I haven;t scrapped in SO long. I'm hoping to get some pics from Melibelle to scrap. You know the ones where I look HOT in my striped sweater.
Is this enough for ya'll? I know you miss me, who wouldn't??? I miss you too! Love, hugs, and all that mushy stuff!
4 comments:
Good to hear from ya, and you're right, I do miss you! I'm excited for you that you're going scrappin' - woohoo! Wish I was joining you. Maybe sometime soon. Give my love and hugs to everyone!
Good to hear from you! Where are you going to crop, not that I could go or anything. Just being nosey.
Aren't parents great? They always seem to come through right when you need them!
Sounds like you all are doing well! We miss you!
Missed you bunches. Was hoping to see you soon.
Post a Comment