.................when you have a bad day for no reason. I feel like crap. I wanna cry and I don't know why. I just wanna lay in bed with Jason's arms around me and let the world go to hell.
my sweetness lets be postive here it was a great visit I think like last time when I came to visit I was not wanting it to end and so I was feeling crappy remember Mom says pms dont cover it I think it is time to make a plan to be as close in distance as we are in the heart and if nuna reads this Kansas is closer to her to I know we all as mothers love to watch our children grow and that never stops and as grandparents watching our kids raise and let us be a part of raising their childrens is a dream. So here is the postive part just come closer to the heart and share all the love you, jason and the kids have to offer because all of us will be better for it call me when you get this and know you all are loved mom
3 comments:
PMS?? Sounds like about how I feel once a month. It'll pass. HUGS!
That was my first thought. (even before I saw what Staci wrote)Don't fret, birthdays are just around the corner. :)
my sweetness lets be postive here it was a great visit I think like last time when I came to visit I was not wanting it to end and so I was feeling crappy remember
Mom says pms dont cover it I think it is time to make a plan to be as close in distance as we are in the heart and if nuna reads this Kansas is closer to her to I know we all as mothers love to watch our children grow and that never stops and as grandparents watching our kids raise and let us be a part of raising their childrens is a dream. So here is the postive part just come closer to the heart and share all the love you, jason and the kids have to offer because all of us will be better for it call me when you get this and know you all are loved
mom
Post a Comment