Tuesday, August 07, 2007

HI!

I'm still here. Just busy. I can honestly say I LOVE not having a computer in the house. We spend more family time together, Jason and I spend more time together. It's an all around good thing. We don't plan on getting it hooked up any time soon.

All is well in Hallock Land. The kids are waiting for school to start. Savannah is dying to start buying supplies and clothes for school. Jonathan is just hanging in until football season starts. He's playing tackle this year instead of flag. Can we say STOKED! Yea, he is!

If you need me e-mail me at work or the the cell-y. Peace out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to know that the Hallocks are doing well! We need to get together soon so that you can meet the new man in my life.

Melibelle said...

I don't like you not having a computer :(