Monday, October 30, 2006

Kopy Kat

I saw this on Amber Nicole's blog and thought it had some neat questions, so I copy and pasted:

1. Paper or Plastic? Paper if it's Target, plastic everywhere else.
2. Favorite Song right now? I don't know. I've been looking for a new one. Chasing Cars is getting old, I'm thinking HURT by Christina
3. If you could have ONE thing in your "heaven", what would that thing be? (anything) Is this my real heaven or a heaven on earth? Real Heaven would be a relationship with my Lord(duh, that's why I'm there!) Heaven on earth....My mom being sober....
4. Name one person (not friend or family) that has changed your life Amber Nicole, I don't know her. I've never even talked to her. Only today(after she posted AWESOME pics of her boy)was I able to even leave a comment. She is so talented. She is open and honest on her blog(something I aspire to). I feel more creative after reading her blog, she's that one that snapped me out of scrappin' birthdays and C-mas and got me scrappin about feelings, and moments. I am thankful for that.
5. Why do you think we get "chills" when we aren't cold?
No clue..I think I'll write to GA and ask them to address this on a future episode!

I am tagging Sister, Lou, Ten, Nuna, Tara, Ms. Tyne, and anyone else that reads my blog! Go now! Do it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do you want me to do?

Here is a new favorite song for you: "Wish" by Brian Littrell. Go find it, you will love it...

Anonymous said...

I just read that you were thinking about quitting your blog... please DONT!! We dont get to chat anymore (and I miss that) so this is how I keep up with what you are doing. You get more comments than I probably ever will (I've gotten 2-you and Ten! hahaha!). So, please dont quit cause if you do then I'd never know what you are doing :O (

Deanna

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way about Amber Nicole. She is soooo inspiring. I love reading her blog. Wish I was one iota as talented as that woman. So glad you're still bloggin! Love ya.

Anonymous said...

I posted it on my blog and actually have blogged a few times since you last commented. Check it out!

Anonymous said...

Ok so I will copy and paste and put on my blog for tmrw's topic. LOL!
You need to leave me a link to Amber Nicole's blog! I have never seen it. Inspiration is good. I need it!
Ten