Saturday, October 21, 2006

Party Prep

We are preparing for the "double birthday" which is what the girls' have dubbed the party tomorrow. The house is clean, the yard is pooper scooped, most of the gifts are bought. Thankfully Staci is making the cakes, have I mention how THANKFUL I am that Staci is making the cakes! We will be having all sorts of yummy munchies as well. I still have to clean my room and put away some laundry, and make the goody bags. I hope I have enough. Elize said some kids from her class are coming but they did not RSVP. I hate rude people.

I can't wait until tomorrow. The girls don't know it yet, but we are going to have a bounce house! Yup, a GAINT pink castle will fill our yard tomorrow afternoon. Isn't that so cool? I can't wait to see their expression. They are going to be so excited.

For those of you coming, I can't wait to see you tomorrow.
If you are not coming, you better live far away!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

guess i am in luck I live far away! BUt I am jealous, I want to play int he bounce house. LOL! Happy B-day girls!

Tenaya

Anonymous said...

I am anxious to see all of you too! It has been far too long since the big girls got together.

Unknown said...

I didn't know about it. Diana's always the favorite. :P ba-a-a-a-ah.