Wednesday, September 20, 2006

AGH!

I've started this post 3 times. Everything sounds dumb. Not a lot to say, yet so much to say. Nothing important idle chit-chat for the most part. I have busy month ahead. I'm going to be working on Oli's SB for his wife. Then is the concert, my birthday, and we are going out of town that weekend for our anniversary. Then the girl's huge b-day party. I'm tired just thinking about it. I need a day off. A whole day with nothing to do but clean my house. It's sad when I want to stay home and clean my house. When I LONG to stay home and clean my house. I have not given up on my goal to stay home again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I blew off everything one day last week to clean my house. It was great and I felt better at the end of the day seeing all that I had gotten done.

But then the next day it hit me how much other stuff I DIDN'T get done b/c I was cleaning, and I had to play catch up with all of that. It's like a double edged sword!

Unknown said...

what concert

Anonymous said...

You don't have ANY sick days? You're looking pale, maybe you should call in.

Anonymous said...

not for a year! then you get 5 days vacation.

on oct 7, Beach Boys at Billy Bob's. Jason's Comp. got VIP tickets for the whole office:)