Wednesday, September 13, 2006

3140

That's how many posts I have! I have had 32 hits today. 70% of them new people. So I ask, who reads this? I know the lifesavers do, Tara, and Tyne too. But who else? I know ya'll can't come here 30 times a day! Sometimes I forget who reads, or who knows about my blog. Sometimes I want to post more in depth stuff, or be just plain raunchy. I don't. Cause I don't know who's reading. I don't want to offend, or cause trouble. It'd be nice to have have a place where no one judged me though, maybe then poor lou would get a break from listening to my woes. HOC LOC WE LOCK, here I come. Thanks for listening babe:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well you already know I'm one of the 30 hits! LOL!!

Anonymous said...

I read and probably check out your blog at least 10 times during the day. Even though I know you're a work and can't possibly update with another blog.

Staci said...

Me too. I check at least twice a day.

Unknown said...

I read once a day. But yesterday I had to read twice a day because *someone* called me with this distressed voice "You read Angel's blog?" So I deciphered it for her with my Cracker Jack decoder ring.

But I know what you mean...one day I got over 800 hits. I don't even know that many people.

Anonymous said...

ummm, me too. it is my home page ya know. lol.