Friday, September 15, 2006

$84.47

That's how much I will save each month if I cancel Netflix and our YMCA membership. It's a tough choice. Although I'm not sure why. I never go workout or watch movies. I keep thinking, but what if I want to later? Will later ever come? Probably not while we have 6 kids and I work 53 hours a week. So I think I'm going to do it. I want to be a SAHM again by June, if that's going to happen I need to do this now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. that's pretty cool. just make sure that i get your job when you leave!!! :]

Anonymous said...

It was a touch choice for me too. I cancelled the YMCA membership, and I kept the Netflix.

FYI, you can freeze your YMCA membership for 6 months max if you're cancelling for financial reasons.

Staci said...

You go girl. Small corners can make a big difference in the long run! Been there, done that.

Anonymous said...

Cancel them! That will add up to $1013.64 in a year. Now does it seem worth it?