
Not a lot going on here at the Hallock house. I think I am going to look for a new job. I am feeling super under appreciated in my current position. I wish I could stop working. I can't wait for Jason to start rolling at his new job. This working woman crap is not what I signed up for! I want to be home, I want to drive carpool, I want to be room mom, I want all the goods and bads that go with being a stay at home mom. I love it. I miss it. Can you tell I'm not into women's lib? LOL! Jason and I found a house we would love to buy. Buy it needs a lot of work. It's in the same neighborhood we are in now, just a few streets over. 4-2.5-2, with a formal living and dining, family room and game room. It's a foreclosed so it's going for super cheap. BUT, it needs carpet, and sink, from what we can tell from looking through the windows. The good Lord, only know what else! The asking price is pretty cheap though, so if we could add the money to our loan for the other stuff we might be okay. Jason and I are so NOT handy. It would be a learning experience, no doubt. Anthony got a hair cut today. He was in desperate need! He was looking scraggly. Some friends from our life group took A and C for 3 hours today so the Hallock family and the Duke family could have some alone time. It was great. We didn't do anything special, just lunch then to Barnes and Noble. The kids loved it though. They deserve it. I guess that is all for now. My nothing turned out to be quite a bit. I'm hoping to scrapbook a little tonight. I'm working on a page that is is VERY special to me. I can't wait to finish it so I can post it. First, I have to clean though! I'm off. Happy Saturday Folks!
1 comment:
Good luck with the house.
Post a Comment