I got it!
Not that there was much doubt, but I got it! They offered me the job. I called back to accept, but the HR lady was gone for the day. I'm petrified of being on commission, but at least I have 3 months at a good salary to get into the groove of my job. It's further from home then I work now, but NO SATURDAYS!! Agh, the sweet sounds of the weekend. Just in time for football season. So if anyone is looking to purchase or refinance a home, I'm your girl!
5 comments:
Good job!! I am very proud of you!
Congrats lady!!! I knew you could do it!
Congrats Angel! That is awesome for you.
What's going on? I'm so behind! Last I knew you were contemplating a job with robyn, what's this? I'm excited for you but I need the details!!!! XOXO
Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»
Post a Comment