Sunday, July 30, 2006

Breaking Point

I have put up with so much! Been there when times got rough, and I mean really rough! Supported with out question. What do I get?? Not the same that is for sure. Is it hard right now? Heck ya it is. Will it get better? Of course! Does that mean someone has the right to be mean and ugly? NO! I'm so tired of the negativity. I can't hang with it. It's not me. I'm the positive queen. The girl who always sees the flip side, the happy side, the light at the end of the tunnel. I try and make the best of every situation. When life gives me lemons, I make the best darn lemonade. I can't handle all this negativity, I'm about at my breaking point.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is some fabulous lemonade! Keep your chin up!

Melibelle said...

I'm sorry I wish you would have told me when we talked. I'm here!!!

Anonymous said...

Angel, you have had a hell of a last few years. You held your head high and rarely let that smile leave your beautiful face. Whatever is going on now with whomever will pass. And if your positive attitude slips a little, no one will hold it against you. You are human. AND you should kick butt with a positive attitude and a smile on your face while kicking.

Anonymous said...

Hang in the girl - you are welcome to escape here if you need a retreat