Sunday, August 29, 2010

hmph..

I'm bitchy, cranky, totally blah. No reason. All is well. Kids are back in school. Jason is back in school. I'm working. Nothing has changed. I'm just BLAH. I think the blah-ness is contributing to lack of running desire, or maybe the lack of running is contributing to the blah-ness. To be honest I'm not sure which it is. All I know is I have an overall blah-ness for life. Work, home, everything in between. Blah, blah, blah blah. I don't feel like doing anything. Running, fixing dinner, doing laundry, snuggling with my children, kissing my husband, nothing. I just want to sit and be blah. Let's be honest. It's depression. At least that's what it sounds like. It will go away soon. It always does. Those few weeks that it lasts though....blah, blah, blah...

1 comment:

Shannon Ivy said...

That does suck. I know this is a few days old so I hope with the running starting back up that you are feeling much more enlightened :)