Thursday, March 19, 2009

UpDaTe

In the big kids absence I put H's crib in J's room. I think I may leave it in there too! He still wakes up, but I sleep better not listening to his every move! He still isn't sleeping well, but I know why now. I can see his 2 bottom teeth just below the gums...ouch!!

This Prince and I took a walk the other day and he looked so darn cute I had to take a picture!
Here he is on St. Patty's Day. Funny Story..I bought this onesie 2 years ago for Morgan with NO intention that it would ever get passed back to me. Oh how the Lord work in mysterious ways! Here is H in the onesie :O) It says 'Rub my belly for Good Luck'. Thanks Staci!
The kiddos are coming home from my parents today. My mom is supposed to leave Abilene about 10. So I need to hurry up with this blog and get the house picked up! They have had a great time. Aunt Tiffany took them to her friends farm to ride horses and play. My best friend from high school( and middle school..and elementary school..) Teresa took them for over night too. They made their own pizza which Jonathan declared to me was the best pizza he he had!!

At the farm pond

With Elizabeth in front of the ponies

Savannah holding a baby goat-My fave pic!!

Photobucket

Making pizza at TC's!

Kat, Savannah, and Jonathan

It seems this job thing runs in cycles. I had an interview yesterday. I also had 2 missed calls from jobs I applied for, and an e-mail to call and set up an interview. WOW! The best one is Bank of America. I missed their call yesterday, I hope they call back today... In even better news...Jason got a pay raise! He now makes more than he did when left his job in Texas! Woo-hoo. PRAY they let him stay on part-time once he goes to school. He would have to work 50 hours a week at a crap job to make the same as 20 hours at his current job. He also may have chosen a nursing specialty, I'll announce what it is when he makes his final decision.

Since I know she's a faithful reader..I have a surprise for my sister :O) Not sure when I'll get around to mailing it, but it's something that will benefit both of us!!

Thank you to my smart ass friend Amy who left a comment yesterday and today even though I didn't blog..turkey lip. Oh, brrr is NOT a word!

MyHotComments.com

11 comments:

mama duke said...

i love those pics!! lokks like they had tons of fun!! i can't wait to see what my surprise is...i'll be anxiously checking the mail everyday til it comes!!! lol.

Anonymous said...

food always tastes better when you make it yourself.

Amy said...

I'm so glad they had a good time! And that you posted pictures of someone besides Prince Harri, not that I don't adore him, but we can't have his siblings feeling neglected! Oh, and according to the Lexulous powers-that-be, "brrr" is most definitely a word, so THERE!

Tara said...

How long have the kids been gone for? are they on spring break?

**Angel** said...

Yup, they are on spring break this week. We took them to Abilene on Saturday :O)

Melibelle said...

LOL at your leave a comment pic!!!! I miss you so! Oh and I thought after I left the comment on my ice cream status... the woman who eats mayo and ketchup on onion rings is saying icky to cake batter flavored ice cream! I'm just saying!! made me LOL when I thought of it!

Shannon Ivy said...

Aw he looks so cute!!

Mrs. S said...

Savannah left her camo jeans and her socks here. Whatcha want me to do with them?

Amy said...

I thought perhaps after this afternoons mini-drama there might be a new post. But I guess not. I'll check back tomorrow. =)

**Angel** said...

TC-Just trash them, or if Kat fits them she can have them. I'm about to go through her clothes. Darn near everything is to small!!

Amy- Nothing new to report. Doubt it will end up being worthy of a whole blog post. She hasn't responded and I doubt she will.

Justyne said...

Kids looked like they had a great time, how cute! Good luck on the job interviews! Jason doesn't want to wait and see what he likes in school? I always thought I would ONLY love labor and delivery. I was so wrong, the only thing I didn't like was medical floor nursing - I am not organized enough. Clinicals may change his mind.