Breakfast
If your job made you move, but you could choose which country you would be living in, which country would you choose and why?
It's not like this has never happened to us..but..If we had to move to another country now..I think I would choose Greece or Italy. I loved living in Germany but I wouldn't go back since we've been there done that. Greece is one place I've always wanted visit. Hopefully it would be a good place to live too. As far as Italy is concerned..well..it's the home of pasta, and we all know I love pasta!
Lunch
Do you have any phobias?
Yes, I have a HUGE fear of slipping on ice and busting my teeth and knees. I will not walk on ice if at all possible.If your job made you move, but you could choose which country you would be living in, which country would you choose and why?
It's not like this has never happened to us..but..If we had to move to another country now..I think I would choose Greece or Italy. I loved living in Germany but I wouldn't go back since we've been there done that. Greece is one place I've always wanted visit. Hopefully it would be a good place to live too. As far as Italy is concerned..well..it's the home of pasta, and we all know I love pasta!
Lunch
Do you have any phobias?
Dinner
What is something you can't help but spend money on?
Bills of course! If I don't pay them bad things happen!What is something you can't help but spend money on?
Midnight Snack
What profession/job did your parent(s) have while you were growing up?
My momma was a collection agent for a local credit bureau, and my dad was a production manager for several electronic companies.What profession/job did your parent(s) have while you were growing up?
Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)
LET GO AND LET GOD
Last night we went to the last Thunder game of the season. We invited my cousin Michelle and her family to come along too. It was a great time!! The guys actually watched the game, but Michelle and I pretty much chatted and caught up on the past few years.
Jason and I

Michelle and Savannah(Savannah loved Michelle and was only slightly saddened that her daughter Desiree' didn't come. She is excited to see her tonight though!)

Michelle and I. We had so much fun talking about stuff we used to do together as kids, grannie (and her cooking!), our lives now...

Jonathan, my brother Ryan, and Michelle's son John were at the game too, but they were all camera shy. Tonight all 3 kiddos are going to Michelle's!! Whoo-hoo! I can't wait!!



9 comments:
Looks like a fun time! I love going to games, especially with friends! You look fabulous by the way. Are you still walking? Keep me up to date on that 5K.
looks like fun. i'm so jealous. maybe i should move closer...lol. yeah right. i LOVE it here!!! tell them all i said hi.
btw, your hair is growing out nicely. and you look SKINNY sister!!
I love pasta!
I love watching hockey!
Your phobias always made me laugh! Hands under the bed, driving down a dark road late at night...
Greece was going to be my answer..oh well, I can stand to be the copy cat. I too am afraid of busting my teeth, I have nightmares about it sometimes.
love the pics - also luv what your doing with your hair. ps...good luck with the interviews. pps- haven't been on in a while so please forgive my absence of comments ;)
All i keep thinking to myself is how GREAT you look. Great freaking job on the weight loss.
Post a Comment