Not sleeping more than 2-3 hours at a time
Will only sleep in the arms of momma or daddy
He doesn't sleep in his crib
or his car seat
or his swing
or his bouncy seat
or his basket
Are you getting the picture?
No sleep
If it wasn't for Jason, I'd have done passed out from exhaustion
He's been wonderful beyond measure
Staying up until 3 am when he has to up at 7 to go to work....
Cleaning the house while I sleep...
And so much more
I'm trying very hard not to give up breastfeeding
but it's so exhausting!!!
Momma is TIRED!!

8 comments:
Oh you poor baby! I'm sorry things are rough. Just think - "This too shall pass" it can't get worse right?
Give Jason a great big pat on the back. Maybe you should try pumping instead? I wish I would have been able to breastfeed but maybe next time / if there ever is a next time
oh sweetie- u poor thing. as well as pumping have u thought about supplementing?
u guys hang in there. and remember- the dust bunnies will wait on u :)
aww...i'm sorry sister!! i'll gladly take over harrison duties while i'm there. cept the breastfeeding part...hehe.
aww...i'm sorry sister!! i'll gladly take over harrison duties while i'm there. cept the breastfeeding part...hehe.
aww...i'm sorry sister!! i'll gladly take over harrison duties while i'm there. cept the breastfeeding part...hehe.
I wonder why he won't sleep...hang in there mom you're almost over the third week hump. It seems to get a little easier after that. Big hugs, I know you're a tired little trooper.
AH, sorry Angel.... Hopefully he will grow out of it soon.
Post a Comment